Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Week of Kindergarten!

* I have a huge amount of resources and I am a very unorganized person. I don't keep track of every where that I find different resources for my school.  I will try to put links to the various places that I got things from and work harder at keeping track.  Writing this blog was an after thought, I didn't think I'd actually need to keep track of where things came from.  If you see something on my blog that doesn't have a link to it and you know where it may have be found, let me know so I can give credit to whoever made it or provided it.  Thanks!


We did O-Fish-Ally in Kindergarten for our first week of homeschool.

I found various fish themed printables on several different websites. Here are a few pictures of what we did.


O-Fish-Ally Balloon: I found a template on http://firstgradeblueskies.blogspot.com/2012/06/o-fish-ally-new-freebie.html















I used the same template to make these to staple on the snack bags for the week. I had Whale crackers (yes I know they are not "fish" but they were cheaper than goldfish crackers!), Gummy Sharks and Swedish Fish candies. 
Our Bible verse for the Week was Isaiah 40:12 "Who else has held the ocean in His hands?"
This was my marker board at the beginning of the day. I made a plan for the day and as we did each task we crossed it off.
Rainbow Fish painting.
We read a couple of the Rainbow Fish themed books and had fun painting a picture and putting tissue paper on the fish for scales.  I had several different worksheets that I found online to have him work on for addition and number tracing. 
Tracing page that was fish themed (not sure where I found it)




















It is getting late so I'm going to stop for now with this post. I'll add more probably Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment